WordReference English Collocations © 2020
muffinⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [chocolate, blueberry, cranberry, banana] muffin
- a [pack, tin, tray] of muffins
- the [top, stump, bottom] of the muffin
- [oven-fresh, store-bought, fresh-baked, home-baked] muffins
- [make, bake, eat] muffins
- [bake] the muffins at  degrees
- bake the muffins for [twenty] minutes
- check the muffins with a toothpick
- have a muffin with [tea, coffee, soda]
- eat a muffin [for, with] breakfast
- snack on a muffin
- slang: he's (such) a stud muffin!
- slang: what a stud muffin!
- [taste, test, whisk, stir, blend] the muffin mix
- a variety of muffin [ingredients, toppings, fillings]
- a muffin [tin, pan, cup]
'muffin' also found in these entries: