WordReference English Collocations © 2020
mischiefⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- mischief in [class, the classroom]
- I have had enough of your mischief!
- getting into mischief again!
- don't get into any mischief!
- the [children, kids] are always getting into mischief
- up to mischief with his [friends, classmates, brothers]
- are up to mischief out of [boredom, lack of supervision]
- won't [tolerate, take, put up with] any more (of your) mischief
- is a real mischief to [get, obtain, be, have]
- a [look, grin, face] (full) of mischief
- a [small, slight, playful] twinkle of mischief
- was mischief in her eyes
- was [bent, intent] on making mischief
'mischief' also found in these entries: