WordReference English Collocations © 2020
manageⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- manage [a company, the staff, your workers, a team, the firm]
- manage a [star, singer, group, performer]
- [the singer, she] is managed by her [husband, father]
- manage and [control, operate, protect, maintain, present, monitor]
- manage your [profile, account, images]
- managed to [escape, survive]
- manage to [do, get, keep, go, finish, find, make]
- can't (quite) manage to
- can't (even) manage a (simple) [smile, hello]
- do you think you can manage?
- [can't, struggles to] manage on her own
- [poorly, well, expertly] managed
'manage' also found in these entries:
account - acumen - allocation - anyhow - arrange - basketball - bookmark - build - cafeteria - charity - cluster - cockpit - conflict - content - council - cumbersome - difficult - discipline - effectively - establish - estate - ever - favorite - fleet - hazardous - how - however - implement - listing - monitor - own - possibly - power - probably - process - project - receiver - record - repository - rigging - risk - separately - shortage - situation - somehow - speaking - squeak - staff - store - swelling