WordReference English Collocations © 2020
makerⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [cabinet, watch, wine] maker
- [policy, law] makers in [Washington]
- a [waffle, sandwich, coffee, bread] maker
- a [business, greeting, birthday] card maker
- a foreign-policy maker
- the [key, main, principal] decision makers
- is a leading maker of
- the [product, idea, business] is a (real) money maker
- was time to meet his maker!
- it's time to meet your maker
- has met his maker
'maker' also found in these entries: