WordReference English Collocations © 2020
loinⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [pork, beef, veal] loin
- loin of [pork]
- [grilled, roast, fried, marinated] [pork] loin
- [pork] loin with [fries, roast vegetables, Roquefort sauce]
- [had, felt] an [ache, pain] in her loins
- got [kicked, punched, hit] in the loins!
- took a [kick] to the loins!
- slang: burning loins
- loin chops
- [grilled, tender] loin steak
- wearing a loin cloth
- [dressed, draped, covered] in a loin cloth