WordReference English Collocations © 2020
loginⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- (your) [email, system, database, website, computer, laptop] login
- [type, enter] your password for login
- [three] logins registered (today)
- Forgot your login?
- forgot my user login
- click the link to set a new login
- your login is required [in order to, before you can]
- remember your login for this site
- the browser can [store, remember] your logins
- your login [credentials, details, information]
- your login [name, username, password]
- the login [field, box, prompt, message]
- [reset, change, edit] your login details
'login' also found in these entries (note: many are not synonyms or translations):