WordReference English Collocations © 2020
kindnessⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [sheer, pure, genuine, real] kindness
- [deeds, acts, actions] of kindness
- kindness to [others, strangers, guests, visitors, animals, children]
- is (not) known for his kindness
- showed kindness towards
- [done, said, given, offered] out of kindness
- [showed, displayed] kindness in [doing]
- out of (the) kindness of (her) heart
- [will never forget, really appreciate] your kindness
- How can I ever repay your kindness?
- thank you for your kindness
- [took advantage of, betrayed, abused] her kindness
- Show a little kindness, won't you?
- informal: Show a little kindness, will ya?
- a little kindness wouldn't [hurt, kill] you!
'kindness' also found in these entries: