WordReference English Collocations © 2020
justice ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- the justice of the peace
- the courts of justice
- justice in his [words, remarks, comments, actions]
- justice for all [people, sufferers, victims, criminals]
- will not stop until there is justice for
- [uphold, keep, maintain] (the) justice (for all)
- [courts, governments] administer justice
- [seeking, obtained] justice for
- there's no justice in [life, this world]!
- there is no justice in this world!
- Is there no justice in this world?
- if there were justice in this world
- Where's the justice in that?
- [work, fight] for social justice
- will be brought to justice for [stealing, robbing, copying]
- if there's any justice, you'll be [compensated, rewarded, selected]
- the [dress, hairdo] does not do her any justice
- doesn't do her [looks, figure. dark skin] any justice
- doesn't do justice to the original [movie, version, play]
'justice' also found in these entries: