Inflections of 'itinerary' (nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.): nplplural noun: Noun always used in plural form--for example, "jeans," "scissors.": itineraries
WordReference English Collocations © 2020
itinerary ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
n as adj
- let me check the itinerary
- what's on the itinerary (for today)?
- we have a full itinerary for today
- a (jam-) packed itinerary
- will send you my [flight, travel, trip] itinerary
- [download, print, check] your [flight] itinerary
- an itinerary for the [flight]
- double-check your itineraries
- check the itinerary before (you leave)
- her itinerary included a [visit to, stopover at]
- itinerary [ideas, planning]
- an itinerary [summary, description, planner]