WordReference English Collocations © 2020
item ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
n as adj
- a [new, secondhand, used] item
- [sale, discount] items
- [lost, missing, stolen] items
- add an item to your (shopping) cart
- remove an item from your (shopping) cart
- [advertised, sold, bought, returned, bid on] the item
- this item is [out of, in] stock
- is a [discount, sale] on this item
- [$4] per item
- a [line, list, menu] item
- [at least, more than, fewer than, less than]  items
- an item of clothing
- are they an item?
- they're an item now
- have been an item for some time now
- what is the item number?
- does it have an item number?
- read the item description
'item' also found in these entries: