WordReference English Collocations © 2020
itchⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- have an itch on my [arm, back]
- can you help me scratch this itch?
- can't reach this itch
- scratching (at) an itch
- itches from [mosquito bites, a wool sweater]
- a cream to relieve itches
- treat jock itch
- a case of jock itch
- has an itch for [excitement, adventure, fun, fame]
- an irresistible itch to be [first, famous]
- informal: feeling the [seven] -year itch
- an itch-relief cream
'itch' also found in these entries: