WordReference English Collocations © 2020
itⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- where did I put it?
- what is it (supposed to be)?
- is it [a bug, blood, a scratch]?
- would it be ok if
- I didn't mean for it to [go this way, end up like this]
- it is not OK to [say, do, go]
- it doesn't (really) matter (to me)
- don't worry, it's going to be [OK, all right]
- don't know when it's going to [start, begin]
- I doubt it, but
- isn't it [nice, beautiful, great]
- that isn't what I [said, meant, want]
- be careful, it's fragile
- have to be careful with it
- I think I [broke, lost, ruined] it
- it's [broken, ready, finished]
- I've already [done, seen, finished] it
- is it OK if I [go, try, say]
- I can't believe it!
- yes, that's it!
- [don't, I wouldn't] bet on it
- tag, you're it!
- but I am always it!
- now you're it!
- who's "it"?
- works in IT
- (the use of) IT in [learning, schools, the classroom]
- the "it" girl
- has the "it" factor
- an IT [course, workshop, lesson]
- [basic, fluent, competent] IT skills
'it' also found in these entries:
AD - AIDS - ASAP - April - August - B - C - Christmas - D - December - Dick - Dutch - E - F - February - Friday - Gospel - Greek - I - July - June - Monday - N - November - O - OK - October - Portuguese - S - Saturday - September - Swiss - T - Thursday - a little - a piece - abbreviation - about - above - abstract - abuse - accept - acceptable - accessible - accident - accord - accordance - account - accustomed - achieve