- Inflections of 'interface' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
- v 3rd person singular
- v pres pverb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing."
- v pastverb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed."
- v past pverb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked."
WordReference English Collocations © 2020
interface ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
n as adj
- has [a complicated, an intuitive] interface
- have launched a new interface
- has a new interface
- have updated their interface
- the user interface
- a [sleek, simple] interface
- an interface that [allows, provides, enables]
- the [design, configuration] of the interface
- configure the interface
- the language of the interface
- made improvements to the interface
- are improving upon the interface
- a [programming, network] interface
- a [USB, hardware] interface
- the interface between [economics and law, physics and mathematics]
- is the [main, primary] interface between
- interface [design, configuration]
- the interface language
'interface' also found in these entries: