WordReference English Collocations © 2020
indeedⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- is indeed worth the [effort, time]
- indeed happens in [many, some] cases
- is indeed the [best, fastest, longest]
- is indeed very [good, bad, awful]
- is indeed a [good] [deal, idea, example]
- indeed an [important, interesting, odd, excellent]
- will indeed [go, succeed, try it] one day
- is [happy, depressed, impressive, fast, good] indeed
- that's a fine [example, idea, excuse] indeed!
- indeed, they [were, had, did]
- indeed it is!
- (yes,) indeed!
- UK: (high) praise indeed!
'indeed' also found in these entries: