WordReference English Collocations © 2020
imaginative ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- an imaginative little [boy, girl]
- used to be more imaginative
- imaginative and [creative, innovative, practical]
- an imaginative [novel, play, movie]
- is an imaginative use of
- imaginative solutions (for)
- has an imaginative [design, paint job]
- imaginative ways to [get, do, make]
- take an imaginative approach to
- it's that kind of imaginative thinking that...
- need more imaginative thinking like that!
- has an imaginative mind
- imaginative stories about
- need some imaginative ideas
- [used to be, was] (more) imaginative as a child
- try to be [a little, more] imaginative
'imaginative' also found in these entries: