WordReference English Collocations © 2020
hunterⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- is a [great, terrible] hunter
- get your hunter's license
- my [father, grandfather] was a (big) hunter
- a hunter's [lodge, club]
- is a [deer, bear, pheasant, game] hunter
- an illegal game hunter
- there are a lot of hunters out (this season)
- are you a hunter?
- a popular [state, destination] for hunters
- [autograph, celebrity, fortune, fame] hunters
- a [race, civilization] of hunter-gatherers
- when the hunter becomes the hunted
- hunter green
'hunter' also found in these entries: