WordReference English Collocations © 2020
hunkⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- this [car, TV] is a real hunk of junk
- a hunk of [metal, plastic]
- eat a hunk of [cheese, meat]
- break off a hunk of bread
- dip a hunk of bread in the [soup, stew]
- slang: he's a (real) hunk!
- slang: look at that hunk over there!
- slang: what a [sexy, gorgeous] hunk!
- slang: your [boyfriend, husband] is a hunk!
- slang: is [dating, seeing] a real hunk
- slang: is a real hunk of [a man, an actor]
'hunk' also found in these entries: