WordReference English Collocations © 2020
humorⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- has [a great, an interesting] sense of humor
- oh, come on, have a sense of humor!
- don't you have a sense of humor?
- where's your sense of humor?
- don't [get, understand] her sense of humor
- couldn't find any humor in the [story, situation, incident]
- just isn't my [type, kind] of humor
- [dark, political, bathroom, wry] humor
- humor and [satire, jokes]
- it was all in good humor
- he's in a [good, sulky] humor (today)
- humor the [audience, students, viewers, children, boss]
- humor your [family, friends, coworkers]
- humored them to [keep, make, help, get]
- humored them by [telling, making, doing]
- humored my [curiosity, interest]
- (please) humor me!
- [don't, please, just] try to humor me
'humor' also found in these entries:
British - acute - attempt - brand - broad - butt - characteristic - cheesy - childish - crude - customary - delicious - display - dose - dry - funny - gay - keen - lace - lick - light - nice - pinch - pointed - possess - preserve - quaint - revel - sad - sense - slay - sly - soul - spice - sprinkle - toilet - trait - twisted - unusual - wacky - whimsical - wholly - wicked - witty