WordReference English Collocations © 2020
housekeepingⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- can you call housekeeping?
- need to call housekeeping
- has housekeeping come yet?
- call housekeeping for fresh [towels, sheets]
- leave some [cash, money] for housekeeping
- is in need of some good housekeeping
- [should, need to] practice better housekeeping
- due to the [company's, businesses] [poor, good] housekeeping
- [building, industrial, plant, site] housekeeping
- has [good, poor] housekeeping habits
- housekeeping [issues, notes, observations]
- share the housekeeping [duties, responsibilities]
- [leave, set aside] housekeeping money
'housekeeping' also found in these entries: