WordReference English Collocations © 2020
honeyⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [sweet, raw, processed, acacia, runny, set] honey
- put honey in your tea
- put honey on your toast
- honey for your [tea, toast]
- honey for your [throat, cough, voice]
- add honey to [taste, sweeten]
- [tea] with honey (and lemon)
- sticky with honey
- sweetened with honey
- is the color of honey
- the taste of honey
- [chicken, ham, cooked] with honey and mustard
- honey, I'm home!
- honey, can you [bring, give] me …?
- [goodnight, hi, hey], honey!
- she's a real honey!
- stung by a honey bee
- is honey colored
- with honey-mustard [dressing, sauce]
'honey' also found in these entries: