WordReference English Collocations © 2020
homecomingⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- homecoming is [this, next] week
- who are you taking to homecoming?
- who are you going to homecoming with?
- go to homecoming in a limo
- take a limo to homecoming
- arrive to homecoming in a limo
- rent a [tux, suit, dress] for homecoming
- homecoming 
- celebrate homecoming
- the team's homecoming
- [gathered, prepared] for the homecoming
- thousands turned [up, out] for the homecoming
- received [an emotional, a huge] homecoming
- a homecoming in her [village, town]
'homecoming' also found in these entries: