WordReference English Collocations © 2020
heraldⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- heralded a new [age, era] (of)
- heralded a [change, move, shift] towards
- heralded the coming [changes, destruction, shift]
- heralds the [dawn, beginning] of
- heralded by [many, some, critics] as...
- was heralded in the [organization, press]
- heralded [a completely new, an entirely new, an unprecedented]
- heralded his [arrival, return, approach, coming]
- heralded a period of [peace, prosperity, war]
- heralded the [beginning, start] (of)
- is being heralded as...
- is [widely, often] heralded as...
- the herald of [truth, hope, spring]
- God's herald
- the herald of God
- dated: the town herald [announced, proclaimed]