WordReference English Collocations © 2020
guidanceⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- need some guidance (about)
- can I ask (you) for some guidance?
- can I offer you a piece of guidance?
- can I offer you some guidance?
- am going to need some guidance (to)
- don't worry, I'm going to give you (some) guidance
- need some guidance to [get going, start, begin]
- seek guidance from your [boss, professor, parents, friends]
- seek guidance before you [decide, choose, start]
- was not very good guidance
- guidance and [support, direction, assistance, advice]
- some [additional, specific] guidance
- seek spiritual guidance
- guidance for [professionals, students, workers, careers]
- [embassy, consulate] guidance for [expats, overseas nationals]
- offer [work, academic, career, travel] guidance
- parental guidance recommended
- a guidance system
- go see your guidance counselor
- a [marriage, relationship, parenting] guidance counselor
- guidance [notes, documents, manuals]
'guidance' also found in these entries: