WordReference English Collocations © 2020
greedyⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a greedy [man, child, dog]
- a greedy [scoundrel, crook, robber, criminal]
- a greedy [player, fighter, teammate, coworker]
- greedy corporations
- greedy [paws, eyes, hands, stomachs]
- greedy [stares, smiles, looks]
- greedy [thoughts, minds, intentions]
- too greedy for his own good!
- don't be so greedy!
- greedy for [money, success, fame, love, acceptance, more]
- greedy and [selfish, hungry, rude, grasping]
- vulgar, slang, UK: you greedy [git, bugger, bastard, pig, cow]!
'greedy' also found in these entries: