WordReference English Collocations © 2020
granddaughterⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- have [four] granddaughters
- granddaughters and grandsons
- my first granddaughter!
- my [youngest, oldest, only] granddaughter
- my [precious, beautiful] (little) granddaughter
- my newborn granddaughter
- my granddaughter is coming over [today]
- my granddaughter is staying with me [today]
- would like to introduce you to my granddaughter
- would like you to meet my granddaughter?
- a [good, poor] relationship with my granddaughter
- my great-granddaughter
- take my granddaughter out [fishing, shopping]
- took her granddaughter to the [movies, park, lake]
- left his [assets, estate] to his granddaughters
'granddaughter' also found in these entries: