WordReference English Collocations © 2020
gorgeousⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a gorgeous [woman, child, blonde, actress, model]
- my gorgeous [husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, girl]
- a gorgeous [dress, outfit, necklace, ring, gown]
- a gorgeous [beach, view, hotel, resort, suite]
- gorgeous [weather, sun, sunshine, waves, seas]
- a gorgeous [piece, pair, selection, collection, range] of
- had a gorgeous [time, vacation, trip]
- [this meal, she, it] is (simply) gorgeous!
- [simply, utterly, just, so] gorgeous
- gorgeous and [rich, talented, kind]
'gorgeous' also found in these entries: