WordReference English Collocations © 2020
gladⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- am glad you're [safe, well, happy, back, here]
- am glad you [asked, showed an interest, agreed]
- am glad to [hear, see, learn, read, know]
- (I'm) glad to hear it!
- glad to be of [help, use, service]
- am really glad for them
- would be glad to help [you, out]
- glad for her [help, support]
- glad about the [news, promotion, decision]
- dated, UK: (put on your) glad rags
'glad' also found in these entries: