WordReference English Collocations © 2020
geniusⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- I bet you think you're a real genius, don't you?
- thinks he's some kind of genius
- the genius behind
- who's the genius that [forgot, broke, didn't]
- doesn't take a genius to [figure out, know, understand]
- you don't have to be a genius to [figure out]
- is a [computer, marketing, math] genius
- is a genius with [computers, cars]
- has a genius for [leadership, cars]
- [skills, abilities] nearing genius
- you're a true genius
- invented by an evil genius
- has the IQ of a genius
- a biography about the genius behind...
'genius' also found in these entries: