WordReference English Collocations © 2020
frustratedⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- am frustrated with my [workers, children]
- am frustrated with [their attitude, the system, the lack of effort]
- am frustrated at (not) [being, having, seeing]
- Are you frustrated about something?
- What are you frustrated at?
- Why are you (so) frustrated [at, with] me?
- am frustrated over the [situation, reviews]
- am frustrated by the [result, lack, limitations]
- am feeling frustrated about
- was frustrated to [find, see, hear, discover]
- frustrated and [disappointed, angry, confused, annoyed]
- I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated
- am frustrated because
- got frustrated trying to
- am [getting, becoming] increasingly frustrated (about)
- have been frustrated for [days]
- you are making me frustrated!
- frustrated [efforts, attempts, plans] to
- frustrated [sexual desire, passions]
- a sexually frustrated [wife, woman, lover, person]
- a frustrated [worker, student, actress, writer, musician, parent]
'frustrated' also found in these entries: