WordReference English Collocations © 2020
freakyⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- whoa, freaky!
- got a (new) freaky [hairdo, haircut]
- that was freaky!
- [what, that's] a freaky coincidence!
- he has his freaky side
- sexually explicit: have freaky sex
- sexually explicit: were getting freaky in [the back seat of the car, the closet]
- offensive: that's some freaky shit (right there)
- that's some freaky stuff (right there)
- freaky and [weird, bizarre]
- a freaky [movie, TV show]
- that [movie] is [really, pretty] freaky!
- that was kind of freaky!
- is really freaky to [see, watch]