WordReference English Collocations © 2020
freakⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- slang: don't be such a freak!
- slang: stop being such a freak!
- slang: is such a freak!
- slang: [leave me alone, get out of here], you freak!
- a freak of nature
- is a [drug, cocaine, heroin] freak
- informal, offensive: the freaks are really out tonight!
- informal, offensive: like some sort of freak
- is a [health, control, fitness, gadget] freak
- is always such a control freak
- my parents [are going to, will] freak (out)
- [completely, totally] freaked (out) (when)
- you'll freak when you [see, hear, find out]
- freaked and ran [away, off, from the]
- [it] is freaking me out
- freaking out on the dance floor
- was a freak [occurrence, storm, victory, snowstorm]
'freak' also found in these entries: