WordReference English Collocations © 2020
fiancée ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- my fiancée and I
- would like you to meet my fiancée, [Emily]
- have you met my fiancée?
- his fiancée is really [cute, good looking]
- have you seen his fiancée? Wow!
- my fiancée should be here [soon, any minute]
- my fiancé is choosing a wedding [dress, venue]
- is it okay if I bring my fiancée?
- sorry, I'm spending the day with my fiancée today
- kissed his fiancée [on the lips, goodbye]
- while my fiancée is at [work, the store]
- gave his fiancée a [fancy, diamond] ring
- waiting for my fiancée to [arrive, return]