WordReference English Collocations © 2020
featⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- an [incredible, amazing, extraordinary] feat
- a feat of [engineering, endurance, strength, mountaineering]
- an [athletic, climbing, sailing, swimming] feat
- an [unparalleled, unrivaled, unbeatable] feat
- that was quite a feat!
- was a feat in itself
- the feat of [completing, sailing, ascending, running]
- would be a feat for [anyone, anybody]
- perform [great, considerable] feats (of)
- the feat will never be [repeated, achieved]
'feat' also found in these entries: