WordReference English Collocations © 2020
exquisite ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- exquisite in its (attention to) detail
- what an exquisite [piece, house, painting]!
- an exquisite [ring, piece of jewelry, design]
- the exquisite beauty of
- its exquisite detail
- her exquisite [beauty, features]
- is an exquisite example (of)
- have (an) exquisite taste (for)
- has an exquisite [eye for details, ear for music]
- an exquisite [collection, selection] of
- exquisite [craftsmanship, cuisine, style]
- exquisite and [stylish, elegant, powerful, valuable]
'exquisite' also found in these entries: