WordReference English Collocations © 2020
excellentⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- that is an excellent [idea, suggestion, choice]
- excellent [idea]!
- that was an excellent [meal, movie, speech]
- got excellent [grades, results, reviews]
- has an excellent [job, opportunity, chance]
- [has, with] excellent [people, interpersonal, IT, management] skills
- had an excellent time [last night, with you]
- now [is, would be] an excellent time to
- an excellent [start, introduction] to
- an excellent example of [how, where, when, what] to
- was [hardly, really] excellent
- in excellent [condition, spirits]
'excellent' also found in these entries:
Spanish - accommodation - catering - climate - coaching - communication - competence - comprehension - cooperation - craft - crisis - cuisine - decoy - delivery - demonstration - dress - employment - endurance - farming - finance - form - grape - grub - have - impression - indeed - listening - literacy - management - margin - mark - marker - medication - memory - merit - mimic - offer - oral - piece - plan - play - provide - provider - quality - rate - reading - reception - red - regard - relation