WordReference English Collocations © 2020
everythingⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- absolutely everything
- want everything to be perfect (for)
- is everything [OK, all right]?
- everything will be [fine, OK] (in the end)
- everything will work out (in the end)
- everything is working [perfectly, as expected]
- everything is going [perfectly]
- everything went wrong
- how's everything going (with you)?
- everything is [done, finished]
- everything here seems [expensive, cheap]
- can [buy, find] everything at
- they lost everything in the [war, flood, earthquake]
- am [done] with everything
- am just finishing up with everything
- think that about covers everything
- will that be everything?
- do you have everything (that) you need?
- make a [note, list] of everything we need (for)
- wanted everything her [sister, friend] had
- everything you could ever [want, need, think of]
- can [give, offer] you everything you [want]
- that's everything that I can think of (right now)
- everything he [does, says, makes, touches] is
- (with) everything but the [onions, mayo]
- everything but the kitchen sink
- have everything [covered, planned, sorted]
- [love, hate] everything about
- the [news, win, event] means everything to us
- you're everything to me
- you're my everything
- [money, winning] isn't everything
- after taking everything into [account, consideration]
- sell everything from [computers to carpets]
'everything' also found in these entries:
amazed - answer - appearance - appliance - arrange - balance - black - blame - blur - calm - central - clear - click - competition - connected - copy - correct - cram - crumb - curry - desire - distracted - down - downside - drop - exactly - expression - fate - fine - firstly - flawless - flow - gadget - gamble - glitter - hamburger - handle - hazard - hindsight - hinge - hitch - hog - hopeless - incident - inquisitive - inside - jeopardize - just - kitchen - learn