WordReference English Collocations © 2020
everⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- ever- [increasing, decreasing, growing, changing]
- the ever-[increasing] [growth, strength, popularity] (of)
- [is, remains] ever- [popular, exciting, beautiful]
- the ever-[popular] [performer, event, display]
- an ever-present [threat, student, player]
- hardly ever [drink beer, eat chocolate]
- don't you ever [feel like quitting, want to go, wonder]?
- don't you ever [do, say] that again!
- does he ever!
- if you're ever in town, [call me, drop by]
- doubt I'll ever [see, speak to] her again!
- how did you ever [manage, do] that?
- have you ever [seen, heard] anything like it?
- have you ever been [to Europe, in love, skiing]?
- [she looks, it works] better than ever
- as [fast, reliable, slow] as ever
- ever since [then, the break-up, the loss]
- has never been the same ever since
'ever' also found in these entries:
action - adorable - advent - after - alert - alive - alligator - allow - amusing - appalling - arguably - arise - awesome - backward - barely - behold - best - better - big - bizarre - bland - bondage - book - boring - callous - changing - cheesy - cinema - clear - click - close - closer - comprehend - dawn - debt - decision - deep - dependent - despair - determined - devious - devise - doubtful - dream - drought - dull - dumb - easy - everything - evil