WordReference English Collocations © 2020
errandⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [urgent, pressing, emergency] errands
- have to run some errands [downtown, out of town]
- have some (short) errands to run
- am going to (go) run some errands
- is out running errands
- have been running errands all [day, morning]
- a few errands for my [boss, parents]
- [would, do] you mind running an errand for me?
- [deal with, do, run] last-minute errands
- going [shopping, to the post office] is an errand
- a short errand to the [supermarket, post office]
'errand' also found in these entries: