WordReference English Collocations © 2020
eraserⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [blackboard, chalkboard, whiteboard] eraser
- clean the erasers
- can I borrow an eraser?
- do you have an eraser?
- broke my eraser
- a pencil eraser
- a pencil with an eraser
- my eraser broke off
- eraser shavings
- use an eraser to remove
- rubbed out the [answers, markings] with an eraser
- wore down her eraser
- [pink, colorful, collectible] eraser
- has an eraser on one end
- [gum, rubber, vinyl] erasers
- took an eraser [out of, from] the pencil case
- a pack of cap erasers
'eraser' also found in these entries: