WordReference English Collocations © 2020
envisionⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- envision a new tomorrow
- envision a new future for yourself
- is not the future I envisioned (for myself)
- is not the outcome that I envisioned, but...
- envision and [create, plan, implement, develop]
- did not envision this [happening, working, being]
- envision [what, how] things [might, could] have been
- envision yourself [being, living, doing]
- is not exactly what I envisioned, but...
- I envisioned something more [exciting, romantic, colorful]
- envisioned another [chance, setback, romance]
- can envision [many, several] scenarios
- the scenario envisions a future [with, where]