WordReference English Collocations © 2020
entail ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- What [does, did, will] it entail?
- entails [going, making, preparing, doing]
- entails the following
- entails a lot of [work, effort, thought, running, risk]
- entails a [great deal, lot, huge amount] of [work]
- entails [considerable, significant, incalculable] risks
- the [job, mission, process, game, trip] entails
- [normally, usually, typically] entails
- [and, with] all that [it, that] entails
- law: entail [a property, land, an estate]
- law: the [property] was entailed to a [relative, cousin, grandson]