WordReference English Collocations © 2020
endearingⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- what an endearing little [girl]!
- that is such an endearing thing to say!
- endearing to [watch, see, hear]
- an endearing (and heartwarming) [story, tale, article]
- an endearing [trait, quality, habit]
- is your most endearing [trait, feature]
- is the most endearing thing about you
- there is something endearing about
- makes [it, him] even more endearing
- (do not) find it endearing
- endearing and [entertaining, funny, engaging, intelligent]
- an endearing character
- has an endearing [personality, smile, nature]
- has an endearing way of [talking, eating, walking]
- his endearing little [smile, qualities, quirks, habits]