WordReference English Collocations © 2020
economical ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a more economical [option, alternative]
- a [small, compact] economical car
- (not) economical to [produce, operate, run]
- an economical way to [produce]
- to make the process more economical
- economical and efficient
- in the most economical way possible
- offer economical prices (on)
- not the most economical, but...
- economical solutions (for)
- is economical for (large families)
- is the most economical on [fuel consumption, the market]
- was being economical with the truth
'economical' also found in these entries: