WordReference English Collocations © 2020
doodleⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- doodle during [class, the exam]
- doodled a [star, planet, name]
- love to doodle
- doodle all over your [test, homework, exam, paper]
- doodle in the [corners, margins] of the paper
- doodled all over the paper
- stop doodling and pay attention!
- what are you doodling?
- was doodling instead of (paying attention)
- am just doodling
- doodle [often, a lot]
- doodle when I [am, get] bored
- got bored and started doodling
- [an inappropriate, a sexual, a little] doodle
- a doodle of a [cat, flower]
- made a doodle on her [homework, exam]
- made doodles [during, in] (the) class
- the student's doodles
- the [page, exam] was covered in doodles
- the [page] was full of doodles
- a [manga, cartoon] doodle
'doodle' also found in these entries: