WordReference English Collocations © 2020
diligentⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- is a very diligent worker
- could be more diligent (about)
- is always diligent about [keeping, making, checking]
- was diligent in [keeping]
- found [after, through] diligent research
- diligent and [conscientious, thorough, efficient, careful]
- diligent efforts to...
- conduct diligent research
- diligent [research, study]
- a diligent attempt to
- diligent preparation for (the exam)
- diligent use of
- a diligent search for
'diligent' also found in these entries: