WordReference English Collocations © 2020
dessertⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [delicious, perfect, sweet, light, fattening] dessert
- a [typical, common, traditional] dessert of
- [homemade, buffet, self-service] desserts
- is my favorite dessert
- [order, have, eat] dessert
- [pie, cake, ice cream] for dessert
- a dessert of [pie]
- dessert [at, after, before] dinner
- would you like (any) dessert?
- would you like anything for dessert?
- [leave] [room, space] for dessert
- do you have [room] for dessert?
- are you having dessert (tonight)?
- dessert and coffee
- dessert is included in the [price, meal]
- the [meal, dinner] comes with dessert
- a dessert wine
- on the dessert menu
- dessert recipes
- a dessert dish
- [wheel out, push round] the dessert trolley
'dessert' also found in these entries: