WordReference English Collocations © 2020
deliciousⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a delicious [meal, cake, dinner, recipe]
- this [meal] is delicious
- [that] was delicious!
- delicious (when) served [warm, cold, hot]
- delicious [served with, accompanied by]
- a delicious [blend, mix, combination] of
- delicious [gossip, news, humor]
- delicious in that [dress, outfit]
- [looks, tastes, smells] delicious
- [really, simply, quite, totally] delicious
- delicious and [simple, easy, healthy, nutritious]
'delicious' also found in these entries: