WordReference English Collocations © 2020
dealerⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [a car, a bike, an RV] dealer
- works for the local [car] dealer
- a [bond, securities, commodities] dealer
- [visit, consult, ask] your [local, authorized, licensed] dealer
- bought the car from the [local] dealer
- [negotiate, bargain] with the car dealer
- [click on the map, enter your zip code] to find your nearest dealer
- [click on the map] to find the dealer closest to you
- got a dealer's discount (on)
- the dealer's [choice, suggestion, showroom, advice]
- a dealer on the commodities market
- accused of being a [drug, cocaine, heroin] dealer
- the police [busted, arrested, caught] the (drug) dealer
- cards: it's your turn to be dealer
- cards: who wants to be dealer?
- cards: who was the dealer last hand?
- games: do you want to be dealer or banker?
- cards: (immediately) to the [right, left] of the dealer
- cards: the dealer [dealt, gave out] the cards
- cards: the dealer gives each player [five] cards
- dealer [information, location, network]
- dealer [access, login] to the system
'dealer' also found in these entries: