WordReference English Collocations © 2020
dealⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [good, fair, one-sided, terrible] deal
- [closed, agreed on] a business deal
- got a [record, production, performance] deal
- [orchestrated, pushed for] a peace deal
- the [government, countries, unions] negotiated a deal
- [make, strike] a deal with
- [agree, shake] on a deal
- will make you a deal
- it's a deal!
- you have yourself a deal!
- you've got a deal!
- a deal to [build, finish, help]
- came out [well, worse off] from the deal
- [came out, is] [$200] dollars down on the deal
- cut a deal with the [stations, clubs, competition]
- a [bargain, featured, special, daily] deal
- [search, look] for deals (online, at the store)
- [got, found] a great deal on [apples, socks]
- here's the deal
- what's the deal with [her, this movie]?
- am in a (great) deal of [pain, trouble]
- is a [good, fair] deal more to [do, say, finish]
- made a deal with the devil
- whose deal is it?
- deal [drugs, heroin]
- deal [drugs] to them
- deal them [drugs]
- deal in [black market guns, illegal activities]
- deals in [information, intelligence]
- deal with the [death, loss] of
- dealing with the [news, experience]
- deal with the [problem, mistake]
- deal with problems as they [arise, come up]
- deal with all [kinds, types, sorts] of [issues]
- deal with [him, his behavior, his attitude]
- good at dealing with [others, people, the public]
- learn (how) to deal with
- deal the [cards, hand]
- their [aims, hopes, plans] were dealt a [blow]
- dealt a [heavy, severe, crushing] blow to
- fate (had) dealt him a cruel blow
- dealt out [insults, criticism]
- can't deal with this [right now, anymore]
- slang: deal with it!
'deal' also found in these entries:
a nose for sth - adverse - affair - agree - agreed - ambition - annoying - attempt - attractive - bag - barter - beauty - big - billion - blown - bonus - business - buzz - century - charm - cleavage - client - close - closing - command - commodity - conclude - condition - consequence - consume - counsel - cozy - craft - crisis - customer - decline - delight - demand - determination - devil - difficult - diligence - discipline - distress - do - dodgy - dollar - done - eagerly - easy