WordReference English Collocations © 2020
darlingⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- my [sweet, little] darling
- I love you (too), my darling
- how are you darling?
- what did you say darling?
- come here darling!
- you're [just, such] a darling!
- is a little darling
- darling, do you feel like (going out)?
- darling, can you [toss, pass] me the remote?
- be a darling and [fetch, get, pass] me [the remote, my water]
- the darling of the [newspapers, media, public, fans]
- a darling [child, baby, little puppy]
- such a darling [child]!
- my darling [child, wife, husband]!
- is always so darling!
'darling' also found in these entries: